About The Zen Zone

We are a group of smart, fun, passionate and dedicated fans of All My Children's legacy couple Zach and Kendall Slater and the actors who portray them, Thorsten Kaye and Alicia Minshew.

Get The Latest News

Sign up to receive latest news

Well, Shit!

WEEKEND SUDS FLASHES

PLANNING TO LEAVE AMC: Thorsten Kaye (Zach), Alicia Minshew (Kendall), Ray MacDonald (Joe) and David Canary (Adam/Stuart)

Nelson Branco - The Soapgeist: August 17, 2009





I can't say that I'm surprised about Ray MacDonald. But, even a hint of the other three and heaven help us...

Not quite ready to curl up into a ball of misery, with a bottle of wine, a box of chocolates, Seal's Loneliest Star playing in the background, and a stack of Zen clips on DVD paying in heavy rotation.

But it's damn close...

2 comments:

ninekaronas said...

I've got some Ben & Jerry's on ice ... just in case. :( When we vowed to fight for Zen until we collapsed, we never thought that they might collapse first. Not that I would blame TK and AM in any way. A cross-country move is a big deal, especially with their family ties. But still ...

Rella said...

Nope. Can't blame 'em. But, I sure can't help feeling sorry for me.

I'm selfish.

Post a Comment

Zen Zone Gear