About The Zen Zone

We are a group of smart, fun, passionate and dedicated fans of All My Children's legacy couple Zach and Kendall Slater and the actors who portray them, Thorsten Kaye and Alicia Minshew.

Get The Latest News

Sign up to receive latest news

Maternal Instincts

Damn, Liza!

For a moment there, I thought those maternal instincts would kick in and that you'd haul ass back to your place to ingratiate yourself to Colby with your stolen baby.

"No, I just realized that...um...I'm doing it again. Here...here I have this beautiful,baby boy, at home. My second chance. And I'm here having dinner with you. No wonder people think I can't be a good mother."


Silly me.

Apparently Liza didn't fake a pregnancy and steal a baby to get close to Colby, she fake a pregnancy and stole a baby to give to Colby. Liza is much too busy, with her Legal and Chinese food business, to raise a new child. She's been working overtime to try and get both Slaters off. Kendall, with her legal maneuvering. And Zach, with her Mu Shu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Zen Zone Gear