About The Zen Zone

We are a group of smart, fun, passionate and dedicated fans of All My Children's legacy couple Zach and Kendall Slater and the actors who portray them, Thorsten Kaye and Alicia Minshew.

Get The Latest News

Sign up to receive latest news

Light at the end of the tunnel...


May is supposed to be a good month for Zen fans.

I have to put that qualifier on that statement because Charles Pratt is still involved in the storytelling (much to my everlasting horror). Frankly, I have zero faith in his ability to tell a story with any depth. It seems he is only capable of swimming in the very shallow end of the pool.

But, I guess the lesson to be learned in all of this is that if I hold fast, perhaps, Pratt will join his predecessors soon. In the meantime, as far as my Zen is concerned, there appears to be light at the end of the tunnel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Zen Zone Gear