About The Zen Zone

We are a group of smart, fun, passionate and dedicated fans of All My Children's legacy couple Zach and Kendall Slater and the actors who portray them, Thorsten Kaye and Alicia Minshew.

Get The Latest News

Sign up to receive latest news

My Christmas Wish

Step aside Father Clarence. You won't be needed this year. No tinkling music and sappy, Dickensian miracles. No wishing on a star. No softening of the tough exterior of this year's sacrificial "Scrooge." This holiday season, I have only one wish, and I'm calling on Santa Charles to provide it.




I know, I know. It's too early to start my Christmas Wish list. After all, it's only December 1. Only overachievers and sociopaths are doing any real shopping this early ... at least not for others. But I'm getting a head start so I can give Santa Charles plenty of time to work it out.

What's my wish? Well, I'm glad you asked. Is it world peace? Nope. A fixed economy? Nuh-uh. A pill that makes chocolate a fat burner? Not even that. This year I'm giving my wish to somebody else ... Kendall Hart-Slater.

I want her to open her eyes and find her ruggedly handsome husband sitting by her bedside, waiting anxiously for her to come back to him. I don't want to see Reese there. Or Bianca. Not even Erica. I want Zach ... and only Zach (unless you want to bring the boys in. I'm cool with that.).

I know this event may not be scheduled to happen until after Christmas. But that's okay. I can wait. After all these years, we Zendall fans are getting pretty good at waiting.

That's not too much to ask, is it? I could ask for a new car or a better job, but I didn't. I could ask for more Josh and less Bianca, but I didn't. No, I'm gonna be a "big ole' giver" this year and pass my Christmas genie along to somebody who really needs it. Somebody who is suffering through her second coma in less than three years. Somebody who has two babies at home who have never celebrated Thanksgiving as a complete family. Or Christmas outside the hospital. (Heck, Ian doesn't even get a birthday, but that's a separate blog.)

And how about Zach? Last year at this time he was trapped in a hole. Now he's trapped in hell. A house full of women, but none of them is the right woman. So how about it? How about giving these two crazy kids a bona fide moment to remember? Do it for Team Slater, Santa Charles. Do it for all of us.

And if you want to throw in a couple of choo-choo rides for Kendall, I won't mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Zen Zone Gear