About The Zen Zone

We are a group of smart, fun, passionate and dedicated fans of All My Children's legacy couple Zach and Kendall Slater and the actors who portray them, Thorsten Kaye and Alicia Minshew.

Get The Latest News

Sign up to receive latest news

Mental Health Break

I've been bored and depressed enough in 2008 so I'm giving myself a mental health break from stressing over state of my show. Thankfully, there are only a few more "new" episodes left for AMC to show. My hope is that we can start fresh and that the writers have a resolution to not ^&@# it up next year as much as they have during this one. <>

Now that I've procrastinated until I can't procrastinate anymore, I suppose I'll hit the stores and do some Christmas shopping. I swear I'd rather have a root canal than to brave the crowds,the mall Santas, and the "spritz" chick at the perfume counter. My saving grace is the very short gift list I have this year. Yay! So, I'm setting a goal to be in and out in under an hour and my incentive will be the nice bottle of Chardonnay I plan to reward myself with if I meet it.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Zen Zone Gear